Soo...let's just say, I'm feeling slightly backwards today so I'm going to post pictures from our 2nd Kansas trip....what happened is, we finally got to go out there in May to meet some of my closest friends that I met through my blog pretty much ages ago, or some time like that. It was an awesome trip, I have lots&lots of pictures from it (and from Colorado) to post and stories and all that good stuff but..I'm yet to transfer it all over to this computer. Well, we went to Minnesota *right* after getting home from the first trip for the funeral of a great aunt and on the way home we stopped overnight in Kansas (and Colorado).
The below pictures were already on here so, yeah, you're finally getting trip pictures...backwards. ;)
I didn't tell my bestie that we were coming, nor really anyone else besides Angelina and their folks, but, kids started finding out....but, Emz never did and that's who I didn't want knowing. We showed up, I casually walked into their kitchen, walked up behind her then came next to her, stuck my face up to her's and said, "hey." Needless to say, she flew around, jumped all around, was super confused, excited, shocked and happy. And it was awesome. And unforgettable. =)
 |
| we hoped to get Missy on the very top, but... it wasn't quite working. |
.JPG) |
| squinty eyes mean you're happy, right? :) and we all accidentally matched, haha. |
 |
| my all time favorite kansas picture ever. <3 |
 |
| this is another favorite. poor traci, she was pretty much dying during this. xD |
 |
| L to R; Anname, Cathi, Brady, Zane, Jesse, myself, James, Emz, Angelina, Traci - another favorite. :) |
 |
| we're pretty crazy... |
 |
| don't even ask what i'm doing. |
As you can see, it took quite awhile and many, many tries to get all, ehem, successfully stacked for a picture....and once we did, we are starting to fall on it. but. I love it. =D
Aw, looks like you had a fun time! Glad you could surprise Emily!! :) The pictures are just lovely, girl! I love to see your smiling face!! <3
ReplyDelete~Tashia
Great pictures, Sadie! Anyone harmed in the making of this blog post? : )
ReplyDelete