7.26.2014

Fawn and Foal Giveaway Winner

Good morning everyone! 
I hope you all are having/will have a great weekend!
 I know mine will be, we're going to a Josh Turner concert tonight!!!  I am so.so excited. 

Anyhow, thank you to everyone who entered the giveaway! 
Rafflecopter has now generated me a winner and the lucky person is.......


Miss Traci Beeson!

Congratulations, Traci! 

Everyone- be on the lookout for an upcoming review and giveaway!
Have a great day, 

2 comments:

  1. Congrats Traci!! Also, have fun at the Josh Turner concert!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Sadie! My name is Ashley, and this is my first time visiting your blog. I looked around a little bit, and I think your blog looks lovely! Congratulations to Traci for winning this giveaway! Hope to visit again soon!

    Ashley B.
    Like No Other Fashion
    www.likenootherfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Hey! Thanks for stoppin' by! Please do leave a comment, or two, they're fun for everyone. :)