4.06.2013

Read this Post! Please! Important!

Hey Everyone!
I'm kind of doing a "test" on who really reads my blog and who don't.  I know I haven't had very many interesting posts for awhile and I'm sorry about that, but I'd like to really know who wants and likes to read my blog unlike some who don't.  If you don't read my blog much, I am not offended, I'd just like to know!  So if you read/like my blog, please say so in a comment below!  Also, if you have any suggestions on what you'd like me to post more on, please feel free to put that in your comment!  I don't want to delete my blog, but if I start to lose readers I will have too becuase then there wouldn't be any reason to keep it. 
Thanks everyone!  Y'all are great! 

22 comments:

  1. I read your blog.... just never comment. ;)

    No one rarely ever comments on my personal blog either, but I get a lot of hits....

    However, I may end it soon, as I have Facebook & Twitter & just post stuff on there. :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. I read most all of your blog post with the exception of the giveaways and outfit posts, then I just skim over them on my dashboard. But PLEASE don't stop your blog! I really do enjoy your posts.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I read it, but since I don't know you (I just know friends of y'all), I rarely comment :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Signed in....!

    More pictures :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi,Sadie!
    I really enjoy your blog (and your posts!)
    Love,
    Kelby

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Sadie
    I'm here, and I do read most of your posts. At least, I glance over them, past the fashion posts, and oggle at the 550 cord bracelets. :)
    But hey! Don't give up writing just because you don't get a whole ton of reading! Keep it up.
    Post some pics of the wildlife up there, you just might tempt me into a hunt up there......

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey Sadie!
    I, (like Bekah) alo read your blog, but rarely get time to comment!
    Don't be discouraged to post! You have a great blog here and I would dearly miss it!
    <3
    Leighanna

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Sadie,
    I look at your blog sometimes,
    but like others i don't really
    read the giveaways. I like hearing
    what you are doing and seeing pictures.
    Esther

    ReplyDelete
  9. I read most of your posts, I don't really comment much on anyone's blog, but that doesn't mean I don't read. Please keep your blog up, I like it.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I really like your blog, Sadie! I check it very often. Don't give up! I really like lots of pictures and knowing how you guys are doing. The paracord bracelets are amazing too! You could also post good recipes whenever you come across them! You're doing great, keep up the good posts. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. i read your blog, i just dont comment much.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I enjoy reading your blog:) please keep up the great posts:)

    ReplyDelete
  13. I, too, enjoy your blog! Keep up the good work =D

    Blessings,
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  14. I do read your blog.. except for the fashion stuff not because it's not good or anything just because I don't have a lot of time when I get on the computer (which is why I don't usually comment either!)
    Don't get discouraged because you lose followers or because you don't get hits of comments. That isn't what blogging is about. Blogging is about the fun and joy of just doing it. I used to be worried about all that stuff too, but I only had 10 followers and I rarely got any comments. But I kept posting because I thought blogging was fun and it gave me a sort of relaxation where I could come and be in a whole other world with friends and people I have never met.
    Keep blogging!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I enjoy reading your blog :)


    ~ Kath

    ReplyDelete
  16. I read all of them :)
    JT

    ReplyDelete
  17. I read your blog when ever I get a chance!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love reading your blog! Some of my favorite posts are the giveaways , the paracord bracelets and the fashion posts are kind of fun too!
    Keep blogging! I love your pictures too!
    ~Taylor

    ReplyDelete
  19. I love reading your blog, I'm just usually too lazy to write a comment. ;) Or I read it on my ipod and it's harder to comment on there. Anyways, I love everything you post!

    P.S. - that is a beautiful blog header! Love that pic!!

    ReplyDelete

Hey! Thanks for stoppin' by! Please do leave a comment, or two, they're fun for everyone. :)