Howdy!
Today I have a giveaway for for an Etsy shop that's just adorable! Let me introduce you to...
-About The Shop-
Welcome to Emariecreations! You'll find a colorful selection of handmade resin and polymer clay magnets, charms, thumbtacks, jewelry and more in the shop.
Emariecreations began in late 2009 as a creative outlet for my craft. When I opened I have a few fabric headbands, little polymer clay tea sets and thumbtacks and very limited photography skills! Through much trial and error I have been able to experience a wonderful growth in sales and creativity!
The majority of my items are made from Sculpey polymer clay. This is a non-toxic, easily moldable clay that stays soft until baked. Just think of it as Play-Doh for grown-ups!
I mainly focus on making miniatures, though I love tackling bigger projects as well such as cake toppers and Christmas ornaments.
Through it all I am grateful to God for the talent He has given me. I never imaged when I was little that I would be selling my creations online!
Thank you for stopping by!
Emariecreations began in late 2009 as a creative outlet for my craft. When I opened I have a few fabric headbands, little polymer clay tea sets and thumbtacks and very limited photography skills! Through much trial and error I have been able to experience a wonderful growth in sales and creativity!
The majority of my items are made from Sculpey polymer clay. This is a non-toxic, easily moldable clay that stays soft until baked. Just think of it as Play-Doh for grown-ups!
I mainly focus on making miniatures, though I love tackling bigger projects as well such as cake toppers and Christmas ornaments.
Through it all I am grateful to God for the talent He has given me. I never imaged when I was little that I would be selling my creations online!
Thank you for stopping by!
~Samantha
-In The Shop-


-The Giveaway-
For US readers only
Samantha is so sweetly sponsoring some of her adorable charms for the winner. The winner will receive 10 charms along with a necklace chain! How sweet is that? I sure wish I could win!
I'm sure whoever wins will just so enjoy the prize!

Thank you so much, Samantha, for sponsoring this giveaway!
Have a wonderful week everyone!


I love the earrings! SO cute!
ReplyDeleteI follow your blog :) And Sunshine Giveaways and More!
ReplyDeleteI shared on my personal Facebook
ReplyDeleteEbenezer Forest Farm
ReplyDelete~Shiloh
I like the flower earrings.
ReplyDelete~Shiloh
Best... I like how cute it is.
ReplyDeleteDon't.... the mix of colors, but that's just personal preference. :)
~Shiloh
The earrings are really cute, but I think my favorite items that I've seen are some of the pushpins!! I'd use them a lot!!
ReplyDeleteAs you know, I follow your blog. :) I follow hers too under AVBKansas.
I like your upbeat personality that's always evident in your posts, and your fun posts about giveaways, photography, reviews, everything! Plus all the pictures! :)
I follow your blog.
ReplyDeleteI like her page on Facebook.
ReplyDeleteI like your blog because....you're my daughter!! :)
ReplyDeleteI already follow your blog... Does this entry count?
ReplyDelete^ _ ^
The charms are adorable! Who wouldn't want to wear such sweet treats?!? Well, I guess most people would rather eat a doughnut than wear them... Cupcakes are my favorite!
ReplyDeletethanks for hosting this giveaway!!!
I follow your blog!
ReplyDeleteI like your blog because... I enjoy reading your posts and seeing pictures! :)
I follow your blog!
ReplyDeleteI follow Samatha's blog too, under AVBKansas! :)
ReplyDeleteI like your blog for multiple reasons!! Your upbeat personality, fun pictures and posts, everything!
ReplyDeleteI hearted her Etsy shop!
ReplyDeleteMy favorite items would have to be the pushpins, they're so cute and I'd use them tons!!
ReplyDeleteMy fave thing about your blog-- all of your outfit posts. :)
ReplyDelete~Johanna
I follow both of Samantha's blogs (under "The Kautts), like her FB page (under my sister's account-- Abigail Kautt), follow her on Pinterest (under the name Jo Kautt), heart her Etsy shop (under the name Ruthie Kautt) and I follow you on Pinterest (under the name Jo Kautt).
ReplyDeleteI Follow Samantha's Personal Blog (under "The Kautts").
ReplyDeleteI Follow Samantha's Giveaway Blog (under "The Kautts").
ReplyDeleteI liked her business page on FB (under my sister, Abigail Kautt).
ReplyDeleteI hearted her Etsy shop (under Ruthie Kautt).
ReplyDeleteI follow her on Pinterest (under Jo Kautt).
ReplyDeleteI follow you on Pinterest (under Jo Kautt).
ReplyDeleteFor some reason it won't let me follow your blog with GFC. Is there another way I can follow you? I really want to enter your giveaway! :)
ReplyDeleteThat's odd- it should be working! Go to my sidebar and follow me by email. Please keep tring to follow via GFC though!
DeleteI tried again but it just keeps saying " We're sorry...We were unable to handle your request. Please try again or return a bit later". :/ I am though now following you by email.
DeleteI bought a yellow flower necklace! :)
ReplyDeleteIt's not in her shop anymore but you can ask her.
I follow by email on her sunshine blog bc her followers on the side won't let me. Just letting you know,.
ReplyDeleteI haven't been over here long, but I like the picture on your header. :)
ReplyDelete