This lovely shop has donated the prettiest earrings for the winner!
They are earrings very simialer to the ones below, but are even prettier! This shop is so sweet and they have very nice jewlery for a great prize. If you ever need cute earrings or bracelets, this is the place to go!
Thank you so much Pocketful of Sweetpeas for sponsoring these!
Now for the young lady that best fits this theme...
Miss Paige!
I loved your outfit in a whole! We thought you did a great job putting it together and although your skirt was above the knees, my Mom and I decided it was still pretty modest. Your shirt was adorable and the boots, oh so cute. :) You did great!
Congratulations, Paige!
Please email me at mywonderfulmama{at}gmail{dot}com to claim your prize!
*I will be having a photo challenge with an amazing prize soon, but I need to reach at least 85 followers first! If you could please help me get more followers and maybe even to a hundred, that would be great! Thanks!*



I love those earrings! I just wanted to stop by and tell you that I nominated for the Liebster award!
ReplyDeleteLove the earrings and I love her shirt!! It's really cute! Congrats Paige!! :)
ReplyDelete