
This is shop is sponsoring a lovely red bandana headband to the winner! I don't have a picture of it, but it looks a bit like the one below only in red. It is super cute! Thanks for sponsoring it, you guys are great!

And now for the young lady that best fits into this theme...
Miss Angie!
Her outfit details...
Gray shirt - My sister's from Goodwill
Blue shirt - Kohl's
Skirt - Goodwill
Boots - Shepler's
Hat - My brother's
Necklace - I made it
White bracelet - Goodwill
Red bracelet - A family friend
Blue shirt - Kohl's
Skirt - Goodwill
Boots - Shepler's
Hat - My brother's
Necklace - I made it
White bracelet - Goodwill
Red bracelet - A family friend
We absolutly loved your outfit!
It's so cute, fits the theme perfect and is still modest and stylish. I love your skirt! It's a perfect outfit to wear to town, at home
or to church....well, at least where I live :) You did great!
Congratulations, Angie!
Please email me to claim your prize!

No comments:
Post a Comment
Hey! Thanks for stoppin' by! Please do leave a comment, or two, they're fun for everyone. :)