12.15.2012

winter time




I love Christmas and winter. It's a glorious time of year. Well, it's the second glorious time- summer comes first because it's really wonderful in my part of the country. I love the fires // The hot cocoa // The snow // The Christmas music // The lights // Jesus' birth // Boots and Warm Coats // Knitted headbands. All those things are wonderful. Very wonderful :)

And to all those who have summers you absolutely hate and the winter's you really don't have- I understand. Trust me, I do. I lived  most of my life in Phoenix, Arizona. I truly but sadly understand and I do feel really sorry for you. But now I've moved to a wonderful place with wonderful summers and glorious winters. And amazing friends and wonderful rivers and awesome hunting and small towns and beautfiul mountains and tons of 4-Wheelers and almost perfect weather and okay, I'll stop now :) 

But I am so glad I don't live in the state that's "the closest place to hell" as we call it.  I'm very grateful for the time I lived there, the friends we had, the house we had and all those things, but truly, I'm in a much better place now :) I'm so grateful to the Lord for that! 


Enjoy this winter and Christmas season y'all! 
 


11 comments:

  1. Great pictures!

    P.S. I took my pictures for the fashion challenge! I should have the post ready for tomorrow! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sadie you may wonder why i am on here but that will have to wait till Sunday. Have a nice day :). JC

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm here- who is this and what do you want?

      Delete
    2. Are you talking to me ,I am simply a friend of Sadie JC

      Delete
    3. This is Sadie, I just go by Abigail on my blog. Who is this?

      Delete
    4. My name is treye thank you very much

      Delete
    5. Hi Sadie or I mean Abigail nice to know your name. Treye

      Delete
    6. Hi Sadie treye here I am JC just thought I would let you know.

      Delete
    7. Hi Sadie treye here

      Delete
    8. Hi sadie treye here

      Delete

Hey! Thanks for stoppin' by! Please do leave a comment, or two, they're fun for everyone. :)