12.14.2012

Modest Fashion Challenge // Two Themes

Hey Everyone!

I need to finish up the Fashion Challenge so today I'm going 
to combine the two themes today in the same post. 

There is "Western/Country" and "Make Your Own Theme".

I can't do the Link-Up widget right now, so you will have to comment with your entry link. Thanks!

Note: I will not be posting anymore pictures that show faces of me or my family. We've have felt like I didn't want my pictures on the internet. I will just crop out heads for any people pictures. I know it might seem weird, but that's what were doin'. Thanks for understanding! 

 "Western/Country"
Jean skirts, straw hats, belts, boots, braids, ect. 
Have fun!
Didn't have a picture for this one--just used this. Sorry!

Skirt // Yard Sale
Boots // Coastal 


"Make Your Own Theme"
Anything! Any outfit that you come up with or have pictures of 
and you get to add a name to it! :)   
Jacket // gift (from Macy's)
Dress // Online Store
Jeans // Goodwill
Boots // Coastal

Now, please enter and have fun! All the themes will end next Monday and then winners will be picked. And announced :)

4 comments:

  1. I'm going to try and enter this one!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both your outfits are very cute!! I especially love the jean skirt and boots!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Here are my entries for western and "make your own theme"-
    http://www.alifeworthliving-katherine.blogspot.com/2012/12/fashion-challenge-entries.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. http://paigescorner99.blogspot.com/2012/12/flower-maxi-skirt-ootd.html

    This is mine!

    ReplyDelete

Hey! Thanks for stoppin' by! Please do leave a comment, or two, they're fun for everyone. :)