11.06.2012

Photo Challenge Finalists!

Good Morning Ladies! 

The Autumn Time photo challenge has now ended! I
 had eight entries, so I decided to put them all on the voting poll :)
Y'all are going to vote for your favorite photo and on Sunday the winner will be announced!

 Angie- Pretty picture :) Love how
the red leaves stand out.

 Bethany- Wow! Just beautiful picture! God's creation
is just stunning. I love this :)
 Eden- I love how the line of red trees just
stand out beautifully!

AlexandreaThe colors are all soft and I love the middle
part focused on the picture! :) 

Katherine- Oh, I love your picture! The squirrel is so cute and makes the picture
  
 Joanna- Something about this picture has made me 
love it so much! The colors make the leave stand out. Beautiful
picture! :)    

 Ralissa- Wow. Absolutely beauitful! The oranges of a sunset are
so pretty. Great job!

Mama K- I love your picture! :) All the different colored leaves
are so pretty! ♥
__________________________________________________________________

There's the entries! Now pick your favorite and vote! For the contestants- please share that you need votes! Post about it or email out :)
 _____________________________________________

There will be a prize for the winner that I know y'all will love :)

9 comments:

  1. Great pictures!

    ~Eden

    ReplyDelete
  2. I pick Joanna's! Lovely! I just love Autumn!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I pick Bethany's photo. Nice colors that capture Autumn perfectly.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bethany's is so lovely! I vote for hers! :)

    Blessings,

    Miss Antoinette

    ReplyDelete
  5. My choice is Bethany's!

    ReplyDelete
  6. They are all so lovely, but I think I have to pick Joanna's :-)

    ReplyDelete

Hey! Thanks for stoppin' by! Please do leave a comment, or two, they're fun for everyone. :)