11.04.2012

Sunday Picnic

Good Morning Everyone!
Today our theme is Sunday Picnic! Both Sadie and I
 had picture that pictures from a few months ago that we liked 
for this theme :) Please don't do that though, we liked to see 
your recent, picked out outfits for this theme pictures! May 
y'all have a great day worshiping our Lord!

Shirt // Goodwill
Under-Shirt // Goodwill
Skirt // Goodwill
Flip-Flops // From a Friend
Headband // Local Store 


Sadie's outfit was really cute! I love the bright and cheery colors :)
T-Shirt // a friend
Skirt // Thrift Store

Sorry, I didn't accessorize this outfit. It's one of my favorites, and this is actually an old picture from a few months ago. ;) I hope you like it!

There's are outfits! Now it's your turn to share your outfit! Just submit your link on the widget below. If you haven't submited your Snow Day outfit yet, you still can. You can enter any themes any day until the challenge is over. Can't wait to see your outfits!

Also, I would really appreciate it if you would vote for my picture 'Sadie Abigail' here and/or here please! :)  


2 comments:

  1. I love everyones entries! I would love it if you could be interviewed! EMail me your answers to the questions on my post!
    <3
    Alexandrea
    Chestermypal@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Hey! Thanks for stoppin' by! Please do leave a comment, or two, they're fun for everyone. :)