I love capturing pictures showing much emotion.
Smiling, laughing, crying, excitement, all that emotion you can capture! I've been wanting to do a photography contest for some while again and I've had a very sweet sponsor holding a prize for the winner...but I just couldn't think of a great theme. But now I got it, and it's emotion. So what are you waiting for? Go through your pictures, or go capture a picture showing some type of emotion and enter it! I can't wait to see everyone's entries!
Smiling, laughing, crying, excitement, all that emotion you can capture! I've been wanting to do a photography contest for some while again and I've had a very sweet sponsor holding a prize for the winner...but I just couldn't think of a great theme. But now I got it, and it's emotion. So what are you waiting for? Go through your pictures, or go capture a picture showing some type of emotion and enter it! I can't wait to see everyone's entries!
Please pick a photo that has a deep meaning to you. Ask yourself, why do you like it so much? Is it real emotion, or not? What type of emotion does the picture hold? Try to find a picture that shows the real character of the person. Quality won't matter as much this time! We will be looking for real emotion; remember that when picking or taking your photos. :)
And one note- if you enter in this photo challenge, you will get 25 extra entries in my upcoming giveaway!
And one note- if you enter in this photo challenge, you will get 25 extra entries in my upcoming giveaway!
_____________________________________________________________________

Miss sweet Robyn Porteen, from PorteenGear, is sweetly sponsoring an adorable camera strapfrom her lovely shop! She also sells very nice and beautiful camera bags! Check out her Etsy shop with many adorable things here!
Here are my two favorite straps from her shop:

Blue Damask Leather Strap

Rust and Blue Leather Strap
The Rules:
>>You must be a follower of my blog<<
• One entry only, please
• The picture doesn't have to be recent, although it must to be taken by you
• If you don't have a blog, you may submit you entry through flickr! If you don't have
• Editing is allowed and I highly encourage it! Be creative in editing!
• Comment below with the direct link to your entry, please
• The challenge begins today and ends Tuesday, March 5th
_______________________________________________________________________________________
Now, what are you waiting for?
Do your best and leave the results up to the Lord! :)


Oops! I'm sorry! I e-mailed it to you before I read post it on the blog! I read it really fast! Here's my entry: http://edensevaluations.blogspot.com/2013/02/my-cutie.html
ReplyDeleteWhat a great theme! Here is my entry: http://sarah-plainandaverage.blogspot.com/2013/02/photo-contest.html (one of my fav photos!)
ReplyDeleteThanks for hosting!!!
Blessings,
Sarah
Just entered via email. Thanks for the fun contest idea:) I can't wait to see which picture wins!
ReplyDeleteI entered here:
ReplyDeletebritt-daughteroftheking.blogspot.com/2013/02/photo-contest-entry.html
I entered here from my blog!
ReplyDeletehttp://emily-underthelilacs.blogspot.com/2013/02/photo-contest-entry.html
I entered here:
ReplyDeletehttp://ramblingsofbetsy.blogspot.com/2013/02/photo-challenge.html#comment-form
I entered through e-mail. :) :)
ReplyDeleteHere is my entry Abigail! :)
ReplyDeletehttp://www.alifeworthliving-katherine.blogspot.com/2013/03/photo-shoot-me-and-katie.html
Hope you like it
So fun! I'm really bummed that I missed the deadline! I've been looking for your blog but I didn't find it until today. What a great idea! Which picture won?
ReplyDeleteVery fun idea! Your first picture of you laughing is fantastic and very natural.
ReplyDelete