9.17.2013

Flower Headband Giveaway!

Hey y'all!  I meant to get this giveaway up yesterday morning, but as life persists, we ended up picking apples and pears yesterday along with other busyness.  I'm terribly sad summer is basically over but excited about Autumn!  

Here's the giveaway...

As you know, a very close and dear friend of mine, Kelby, has such a cute blog and makes adorable flowers/headbands!  Well, she's sponsoring a super cute headband for the giveaway.  Thanks girl! 


Here are some of my favorites of her adorable yet very pretty flowers and headbands...

orange satin flower on brown headband

brown satin flower with button

red satin flower with rustic beads

fire pink satin flower with glass beads


I know she does a great job on these, as I have one and love it!  So cute, go with lots of things, perfect way to "dress up" your outfit!  Please go check her blog out and show her some love.  She's appreciate it =)


Kelby has so kindly sponsored the below headband for the giveaway!  It's soft and pretty, yet not over-whelming.



rafflecopter was not working properly, so I can't use that.  sorry :(
To Enter:
You MUST comment for each entry.  Putting entries together does not count! 
 *All entries are worth 2 entries unless otherwise noted*
-Mandatory-
Follow Kelby's blog<

-Extra Entries-
Follow my blog via. email or GFC<
Comment below telling your favorite thing about this summer (worth 10 entries)<
Follow Perry Elisabeth blog<
Comment below telling your favorite flower or headband of Kelby's<
Comment below telling your favorite thing about my blog<
Share a suggestion on something/someplace I should do a giveaway for<
Share about this giveaway on your blog, FB, Twitter, G+ (worth 20 entries)<
Email out to 5 friends about this giveaway (forward me the email please)<
Purchase one of Kelby's flowers or headbands (worth 25 entries)<

Giveaway ends Sunday night, September 22.
Now enter away!



Have an awesome week y'all!


9 comments:

  1. My favorite thing about this summer was our family vacation to Colorado, where I went Horseback riding for the first time in my life:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. My favorite flower of Kelby's is the Light peach orange, flower that I bought from her recently. I love how it clasps nicely in my hair, and I don't have to worry about it falling out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My favorite thing about your blog is the pictures and updates on your family. It's so nice to be able to keep in touch over the distance:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I purchased two of Kelby's flowers at the Buzzell's. Does that count?

    ReplyDelete

Hey! Thanks for stoppin' by! Please do leave a comment, or two, they're fun for everyone. :)