Hey Everyone!
Today I have a great review and giveaway for y'all!
{online-store} {etsy} {facebook}
About "Treena Bean"
Camera Necklace
Christmas Candy Cane Headband
Rating: 5 Stars!!!
I want to say a big thank you to TreenaBean for letting me review this product and for sponsoring the giveaway! :)
Now for the giveaway! :)
{online-store} {etsy} {facebook}
About "Treena Bean"
Treena-Bean strives to provide our customers with a unique family-feeling experience. We strive to carry a variety of unique products for all stages and ages of life. Shop with confidence... shop the Treena-Bean online store.
Here are some of my favorite things from their shop!
Christmas Candy Cane Headband
Aren't those all so cute? They carry adorable items for all ages! And of course my favorite item they have are the Headwraps! :)
Today, they have very kindly sent me a Headwrap in Dark Gray for me to review! :)
Sorry the picture isn't very good!
What I Thought: I love it! It's very comfy, the color is really cute plus the shipping was very fast! It's very good quality and fits amazing! It's nice and wide over the ears so they will stay warm which is great where I live! They have very nice and sweet customer service, too :)
Rating: 5 Stars!!!
I want to say a big thank you to TreenaBean for letting me review this product and for sponsoring the giveaway! :)
Now for the giveaway! :)
Treena Bean is sweetly giving away a Headwrap in the color of the winners choice!
Now.... Ready.... Set.... Enter!!!






Sadie, That head band is absolutely adorable!!
ReplyDeleteAny of their headbands are darling!
ReplyDeletexoxo
Mhmmm, hot cider, hot chocolate, christmas trees, the celebration ofJesus' Birth, traveling, friends, puppies, colors, family gatherings....
ReplyDeleteThis one: http://www.etsy.com/listing/115085823/hand-sewn-turquoise-pattern-on-a-cream :)
ReplyDeleteI'm excited for the birth of Jesus Christ, my savior!
ReplyDeletehttp://www.etsy.com/listing/113564501/crochet-headband-medium-gray-with-flower
ReplyDeleteI love this headband!
This is pretty cute: http://www.etsy.com/listing/112446392/crochet-headband-burgundy-winter
ReplyDeleteI'm excited about all the Christmas gatherings/parties that go on in December!!!!!
ReplyDeleteI really like the head wraps. I knit them too, but I really like their pattern.
ReplyDelete~Shiloh
Well, I would like it to snow! :)
ReplyDeleteI'm excited about my 17th birthday coming up on monday!! =D
ReplyDeleteI like this- http://www.etsy.com/listing/112446392/crochet-headband-burgundy-winter
The headband? CUTEST. THING. EVER. :D
ReplyDeleteI'm estatic for my church's two-week-long Walk-To-Bethlehem that started on Sunday. :D I love to go and volunteer.
ReplyDeleteI'm excited about my church's Christmas program and Christmas ministry at a carehome, both next week! :)
ReplyDeleteFavorite item is probably the music note headband, it's cute!
How do you get people to sponsor giveaways and send you things to review?
ReplyDeleteI contact Etsy shops mostly; sometimes ArtFire shops. I ask them if I can do a review and then most of the time they ask if I can do a giveaway for them. It's really easy and fun :)
Delete