Sorry this is a day late!
I've seen a few different blogs do the "Awkward and Awesome" Thursday posts.... And, well, I finally came around to do it on my blog.... it sounded fun and it's a great way to
I've seen a few different blogs do the "Awkward and Awesome" Thursday posts.... And, well, I finally came around to do it on my blog.... it sounded fun and it's a great way to
share little things that have happened over the week :)
Therefore I'm going to try it and I'll see how I like doing them.
So here it goes!
Awkward:
• Going to the Orthodontist and having all the girls that work there tell you have really cute rain boots.
After saying thank you, you look down at them and choke at what they look like- muddy, stained, no strings at the top,
faded on one boot, you get the picture. :) But hey, it was snowing when I left and I needed them to open all our gates!
faded on one boot, you get the picture. :) But hey, it was snowing when I left and I needed them to open all our gates!
• Walking through Wal-Mart signing "Go Tell It on The Mountain". Weird expressions from people :)
• Doing a family photo session in 24 degrees :) Well, it was kinda awesome, too!
• Starting to eat breakfast and realize you didn't take your headgear off. Very strange moment.
• My new rubber-band combination. It's a triangle and takes
long to get them in. InterestingLifeWithBraces :)
long to get them in. InterestingLifeWithBraces :)
• Having the delivery truck call because they are at your gate and worried they can't make it down your
3 mile drive-way with getting stuck but they end up getting stuck in the mud 40 feet from you house. O.o
• Your Dad looking at a recent picture of you and saying, "Wow! You look like you're 16!". Thanks?! :)
• A friend you've know awhile thinking you're 16. People like to think I'm 16 for some reason... :)
• Being home alone and signing off the top of my lungs while making cupcakes for church. Then your siblings walk in the door and stare at you like you're really weird (well, I am already, but you know what I mean :)
• A friend you've know awhile thinking you're 16. People like to think I'm 16 for some reason... :)
• Being home alone and signing off the top of my lungs while making cupcakes for church. Then your siblings walk in the door and stare at you like you're really weird (well, I am already, but you know what I mean :)
Awesome:
• Having my older brother call and let you know him and his family are coming for Christmas! YaHoo! Only 6 days away!
• Editing pictures a family photo session!
• Watching a friend and your brother wrestle but it ends up turning into your brother having-fun-being- thrown-around-the-room and onto the furniture/concrete floor :) It sure was funny.
• Thinking your friend got engaged and then figure out it was a just joke. It sure was funny :)
• Getting my gift exchange package!
• Driving. I. Love. It. It's absolutely so much fun!
• Making Christmas gifts. I love the season of giving!
• Watching the "Drive Through History" series! You learn so much and the guy -Dave- has the funniest humor!
• Watching your parents gut and skin my mom's deer. I loved it. I wished I could've done it. I love shooting, gutting and skinning the animals. Awesomeness :)
• Doing my little sister's hair really interesting but cute and when she saw herself, "Whoa! That's looks like your hair in the morning!". Compliment? I think so :) It was cute.
That's all I got right now and hopefully next week I'll have some more interesting things :)
Have a great Friday everyone!
• Editing pictures a family photo session!
• Watching a friend and your brother wrestle but it ends up turning into your brother having-fun-being- thrown-around-the-room and onto the furniture/concrete floor :) It sure was funny.
• Thinking your friend got engaged and then figure out it was a just joke. It sure was funny :)
• Getting my gift exchange package!
• Driving. I. Love. It. It's absolutely so much fun!
• Making Christmas gifts. I love the season of giving!
• Watching the "Drive Through History" series! You learn so much and the guy -Dave- has the funniest humor!
• Watching your parents gut and skin my mom's deer. I loved it. I wished I could've done it. I love shooting, gutting and skinning the animals. Awesomeness :)
• Doing my little sister's hair really interesting but cute and when she saw herself, "Whoa! That's looks like your hair in the morning!". Compliment? I think so :) It was cute.
That's all I got right now and hopefully next week I'll have some more interesting things :)
Have a great Friday everyone!



I liked doing mine. :) I didn't plan it to be on a regular Thursday basis, but I might. :)
ReplyDeleteHave a happy Christmas!
~Madeline~
Cool idea! Maybe I should do this...
ReplyDeleteYOU WATCH DRIVE THRU HISTORY?!?!?!? :D I love that show!!!! :D I watched all of the American history videos! Dave just cracks me up. XD
ReplyDeleteI can totally relate when it comes to braces and headgear - I had them both. :/
ReplyDeleteBut this was great! Really fun to read and downright awesome. ;)