10.21.2012

Autumn Time Photo Challenge

Hello Everyone!

Today I'm hosting a photo challenge! The theme is....



Here are the general rules! :)

• You must be a follower of my blog
• One entry please
• Your photo can be of a person, animals, nature, ect.
• The picture doesn't have to be recent, although it must to be taken by you
• You may edit all you want! I encourage you to edit your picture
• Please comment below with the link to your entry 
• The photo challenge ends on November 5th

Have fun and enter!


6 comments:

  1. Here's my entry: http://s1252.photobucket.com/albums/hh561/shutterbugJR/?action=view&current=IMG_4492_zpsf11bbe5a.jpg

    ~Johanna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Here is my entry Sadie-
    http://www.alifeworthliving-katherine.blogspot.com/2012/10/photo-challenge-entries_30.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Sadie! Here is my entry! http://edensevaluations.blogspot.com/2012/10/photo-contest-entry.html
    Are you the judge or are you having people vpte??

    ReplyDelete
  4. Greetings Sadie!

    I'm Eden's older sister, Bethany. :)
    I entered your photo contest and here is my link:
    http://ebenezerforestfarm.blogspot.com/2012/11/photo-contest.html

    ~Bethany

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Sadie!
    Here's my entry:
    http://shineyourglorydown.blogspot.com/2012/11/entries.html
    Thanks girl:)

    ReplyDelete

Hey! Thanks for stoppin' by! Please do leave a comment, or two, they're fun for everyone. :)