8.07.2013

PLEASE READ! IMPORTANT POST!

Lately,  I haven't gotten much traffic thru my blog.  I know I haven't posted much, but still at that, I haven't gotten much.  If you still follow my blog, enjoy it, and would like me to keep it, please show me that by commenting on this post to tell me!  If you don't, then don't comment. 
 If there's anything you think I should post/talk about, anyplace I could host a giveaway from, etc. let me know!  I'd love anyones input on that.  I don't want my blog to just sit around and literally, do nothing.  So please, please, please comment!  Thanks!

10 comments:

  1. I like your blog, please keep it up :). As far as posts, anything works for me, I'll read whatever you post. My problem is I don't tend to comment much anywhere so I'll read then leave.

    God Bless you,

    Flame (aka. Uriah)

    ReplyDelete
  2. We love hearing from you, Sadie!! Keep up the good posts!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your blog! I'd love to know more of what you do. Angie Beeson sent me to your blog and she said you live on a ranch? I'd love to see more post of your country life.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I follow your blog, but I use a reader, so you won't see any traffic from me most of the time. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I follow, and still read. :) But I use a reader, so you probably never see any traffic from me. I'm still here, though!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Though you have been absent of late, Yes! I do love your blog! Please keep it up!

    Blessings,
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ohhh! I love your blog, Sadie! Please don't stop!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey Sadie! You have a great blog with almost one hundred followers! Don't give up just because it's been slow and you haven't had much time on the computer. We really like your posts! I check your blog a lot, and just haven't been seeing anything new in a while. I'll make it a point to comment more when you add new posts. I just didn't want to talk too much. :) Anyways...you're doing great, so keep blogging!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your blog is so fun to read! Please keep it up.

    ReplyDelete
  10. There is so much good you can do in such a blog like this. Don't get discouraged! You have so many more followers than many people have. Keep on blogging keep on making it better! I keep up with your blog through a reader so I don't miss a post! Many other people may be doing the same thing! God can use you through this blog, I enjoy your posts very much!
    I don't know you but please don't give up on your blog. There is so much you can do. You could try setting aside an hour or so each week for a blog post. That way you post at least once a week, but don't try to do it if it would be to much! I'll be keeping you in my mind and in my prayers,
    Christianna Hellwig

    ReplyDelete

Hey! Thanks for stoppin' by! Please do leave a comment, or two, they're fun for everyone. :)