3.26.2013

Paracord Bracelets For Sale!

I am very sorry this is a mess and hasn't been updated well lately, we are in the middle of moving and packing, so I am very busy!  Thanks for understanding.

My brother is in the process of making more bracelets in some of the same colors as well as new colors and styles. Please be watching back for them!

These are paracord bracelets made by my brother. They are very well made and tightly pulled! Strong buckles with good cord in many different colors! Great prices too! 
Shipping is about $2.00 per bracelet
If you are interested, please email us at:
mywonderfulmama{at}gmail{dot}com

We have the colors below available in any size you would like!  We can make single, double or triple wrapped bracelets. Please just email us at the above email if you're interested with the color you'd like and your wrist size.  Thanks!

Zombie Infection Paracord 100 Foot 550 Type III Commercial

Safety Green Paracord 100 Foot 550 Type III Commercial

Safety (Neon) Orange Paracord 100 Foot 550 Type III Paracord

Zombie Virus Paracord 100 Foot 550 Type III Commercial

Plus we also have a black/red, and a pink/black, and a orange/black.

<<<<<<<>>>>>>>
Double Wrapped Bracelets
SOLD


Mustard/Black
$7.00 1 available
Holds upto 225lbs. - 18ft. continuous cord - 7 3/4ins. long, buckled


 Neon Green
8 1/2ft. continuous cord - Holds upto 550lbs. - 8 1/2ins. buckled at wrist - $5.00 1 available
 
Tan
8 1/2ft. continuous cord - Holds upto 225lbs. - 8 3/4ins. buckled at wrist - $4.00 1 available

Mustard/Black
8 1/2ft. continuous cord - Holds upto 225lb. - 8ins. long, buckled at wrist - $5.00 3 available
8ft. continuous cord - Holds upto 225lbs. - 7 3/4ins. long, buckled at wrist - $4.75 1 available

8ft. black (holds upto 275lbs.) & 17in. mustard (holds upto 225lbs.) 8ins. long, buckled at wrist
$3.50 1 available

White & Blue
8ft. continuous cord - Holds upto 225lbs. - 7 3/4ins. long, buckled at wrist - $4.50 1 available
7 1/2ft. continuous cord - Holds upto 225lbs. - 7 3/4ins. long, buckled at wrist - $4.50 1 available
 
Little Kid Bracelets
Olive Green
$2.00 1 available
5ft. continuous cord - Holds upto 550lbs. - 5 1/4ins. long, buckled at wrist -




Paracord Bracelets That my Brother has Sold:
He is in the process of making more bracelets like the ones below and new colors/styles. Please be watching for more to come!

17 1/2ft. continuous cord - Holds upto 225lbs. - 8ins. long, buckled at wrist $2.75- SOLD
16ft. continuous cord  Holds upto 275lbs.  7 1/2ins. long, buckled at wrist -$5.00 SOLD

16ft. - Holds upto 275lbs. - 7 1/2ins. long, buckled at wrist -$5.00 SOLD


9ft. black and 9ft. camo - Holds upto 275lbs. - 8ins. long, buckled at wrist - $5.00 SOLD

8 1/2ft. continuous cord - Holds upto 30lbs. - NOT real PC - 8ins. long, buckled
$2.00 1 available SOLD


Greenish Grey $5.00 1 available
9ft. continuous cord - Holds upto 550lbs. - 8 1/2ins. long, buckled at wrist SOLD

Mustard/Black $3.00 1 available
6ft. continuous cord - Holds upto 225lbs. - 5 3/4ins. long, buckled at wrist SOLD
 
Camo $1.00 SOLD
4ft. continuous cord - Holds upto 30lbs. - 5 1/2ins. long, buckled at wrist - NOT real PC

8 comments:

  1. Awesome! I think my brothers would like something like this. I will have to keep these in mind. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those look amazing!! Can't wait to order some!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, those look pretty nifty. Are those all made out of military paracord? (otherwise known as 550 cord) If they are, which ones are paracord?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey, Zane should take a stab at one of these.....
    http://www.ebay.com/itm/Wide-Solomon-Bar-Survival-Bracelet-Paracord-550-seven-strand-Desert-Camouflage-/251250792178?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item3a7fb6d6f2

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ok, if Zane makes one of these, I will scrap up the money and buy it. Black or OD. http://www.ebay.com/itm/Paracord-550-cord-custom-heavy-duty-survival-belt-Best-on-eBay/190816326602?_trksid=p2045573.m2042&_trkparms=aid%3D111000%26algo%3DREC.CURRENT%26ao%3D1%26asc%3D27%26meid%3D6601705913305322462%26pid%3D100033%26prg%3D1011%26rk%3D1%26sd%3D190816326602%26

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi David, thanks for the links. I will look at those and see if I can make them. I think I can but I will try. Some are 550 cord and some are just paracord. Is there a color you like best?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Black is preferred, but don't stress yourself about it if you don't want to. Just merely an idea - a passing thought.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow Zane! I just got the bracelets today. Malachi loves them and can't wait to give Jonathan his tomorrow. I am very pleased with them. You're doing a great job. :) Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete

Hey! Thanks for stoppin' by! Please do leave a comment, or two, they're fun for everyone. :)