12.01.2012

Hello December


It's strange to think you're already here....
November's gone and the New Year is just around the corner....

But I always love December because it's my favorite month
 and all it holds...
especially the snow up here in the Mountains
And the joyful Christmas season which includes 
putting up lights
getting a Christmas tree
taking out decorations
setting up Nativity scenes
the Christmas story
sweet gift-giving
baking
giving out gifts and baked goods
and lots more

This year so far has brought much 
laughter
tears
excitement
joyful moments
packing
packing
and more packing
moving to a new state
making new *wonderful* friends
moving to two new homes
my brother getting married
me becoming an aunt
and much more
lots to be thankful for.

Don't take for granite what you have and the family in your life. There are so many people 
that will go this year with any family to share Christmas with if they even can have a Christmas.
Christmas will be different this year without my big brother to be here with us...
To be honest, I've cried some because that he can't come here to be with us this Christmas
but then I've thought about all the people who won't have a Christmas at all....
What's that to having no Christmas or family at all?
Think about all you have and special people in your life this Christmas and the upcoming new year.

Other then my brother being in another state this Christmas,
I'm excited and bouncy for the next month
 as I prepare to make and sew Christmas gifts for very special people!
I love making and giving things to people! it's my favorite part of Christmas :)
Giving, not receiving and the birth of Christ should be what we think this season!

Here's a song that may make you cry... I cry listening to it! It's a sad song but very true...
I love it - one of my favorites :)


I hope y'all have a wonderful and joyful Christmas season!

1 comment:

Hey! Thanks for stoppin' by! Please do leave a comment, or two, they're fun for everyone. :)