My friend, through blogs, Kari had a gift exchange a couple weeks ago over on her blog! I'm linking up to her blog with pictures of the gifts I received from my gift exchange partner Chasity!
I got this bag a Reese's // She knows how to make me happy! :) Amazingly, they aren't
all gone yet! (not sure how I've managed that, because they are pretty much gone fast!)
I got these things in a cute little box! I love the ring- it's so cute! I managed to eat the caramel despite the
fact that I have braces--I would not eat just because of my braces--oh, and it was so good!
...And finally the scarf! Isn't it so pretty?
I absolutely love it and the pom-poms on the bottom are adorable! :)
I love it!
The colors are so pretty and I think it's funny we got each other a scarf in the same color scheme!
The scarf was wrapped up in this tissue paper with the sweet note on it :) Also- everything was wrapped so cute in colorful tissue paper. I loved it!
Sorry the pictures aren't very good--I took them really quick for the post.
Thank you so much Chasity!!!
I love my gifts tons!!! =)
I love my gifts tons!!! =)


Look at all that great stuff! I'm so happy everyone had a good time with this! =)
ReplyDeleteAwww! You're welcome! I'm glad you liked what I got you! Haha! O thought it was funny about the scarves too! I love how you wore the one I gave you with a Jean jacket -it looks really good like that. Everyone likes the ruffled scarf you made me! By the way, did you make it out of old T-shirts?
ReplyDeleteThis looks so fun! Do you know when another gift exchange is happening? I would love to participate.
ReplyDeleteThat scarf is so adorable! All you Northern people make me jealous by the fact you can wear scarves. XD I'm stuck here in Florida where you would only get to wear those beauties for possibly two months (at the max) before it's time to put them away.
ReplyDeleteThanks! I know what you mean- I lived most of my life in Arizona until moving here and you pretty much never wore a scarf! It was sad.
Delete