All the photo challenge entries were beautiful....
And I wish everyone could be winners, but....
There's can only be one winner, at least for this time....
So, therefore, I'm very excited to announce the winner of the
Autumn Time Photo Challenge!
The winner is....
Miss Eden!
Congratulations! =)
And now for the prize....
The Indie Homestead has so kindly sponsored
this absolutely adorable necklace for the winner!
They were so kind to sponsor it and I'm sure you, Eden,
will just love it! Once you've received it, please post a
picture of it onto your blog. Thank you so much, The Indie Homestead for sponsoring that! Enjoy Eden! :)
The Indie Homestead has so kindly sponsored
this absolutely adorable necklace for the winner!
They were so kind to sponsor it and I'm sure you, Eden,
will just love it! Once you've received it, please post a
picture of it onto your blog. Thank you so much, The Indie Homestead for sponsoring that! Enjoy Eden! :)


Thanks so much!!!!
ReplyDeleteThis photo is beautiful, Eden! The colors are so amazing and inspiring.
ReplyDeleteBecca
www.singingjoyfully.blogspot.com